How to apply
Applications must be submitted only in the online mode. Detailed instructions are mentioned in Annexure-IIB. Candidates may note that online application will be accepted only at http://ssconline.nic
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex- Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All candidates who wish to apply in response to this advertisement within the CLOSING DATE will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office about two weeks before the date of the examination.
- A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office about two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post. If any candidate is unable to download his admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/ she must immediately contact the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) of the commission with details such as registration ID, transaction ID of SBI, copy of challan etc for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/ her of any claim for consideration.
- The photographs used by the candidates must be a recent with relaxed face, and the picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white background. If flash is used then ensure that there should be no red-eye and, in case of glasses, eyes should be visible. The face should not cover less than 80% of the entire photo. Photograph should be of JPG format and its size should be between 4kB to 20kB.
- It is compulsory to carry at least one original Photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Adhar Card, Driving License, ID cards issued by Government or other Offices where the candidates may be working. Candidates without such ID cards will not be allowed entry into the examination halls venue.
- Candidates must bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded/ affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process.
- Applications with illegible/blurred photograph and/or signature will be rejected.
Procedure for submission of the application
On-line application will be available w.e.f. 31-12-2017 to 30-01-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
- The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or
incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
-- Share with your friends! --