Filling online application
The application must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form Annexure-II (B) may be referred to.
Procedure for submission of the application
- On-line application facility will be available from 16.05.2017 to 16.06.2017 (5:00PM).
- Online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts.
- A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
- The candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after submission of his/her online application form and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/Credit or Debit cards, can go directly to the link and pay the requisite fees.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on submission of online application form. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.
-- Share with your friends! --